My nephews loved that I had other kids at my house this summer, and all of them had fun riding bikes, scooters, and the plasma cars!! Even the really big kids had fun with it!!
This is an amazing time in our lives, and we are blessed to have family and friends to share it with.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Summer Fun
I can't believe that summer is over already! It really did fly by this year. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and playing. Todd and I decided to get a little swimming pool to help entertain the kids--Ella, the nephews, and when I would baby-sit some. Also, Todd thought it would keep me home so I wouldn't be out shopping! Yea, right!! The pool was a hit with the older kids! Ella and Faith would get in for a few minutes then want out to play. Ella wanted to sit down in the pool, and it was too deep for that. So, I ended up getting her a smaller pool for her to play in, and she loved it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment