On the left is her sleeping soundly the first night in her own bed. On the right is her sleeping like she has since she was born...with her arms straight up! So funny!!
This is an amazing time in our lives, and we are blessed to have family and friends to share it with.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
New sleeping arrangements
Last Sunday night after Ella's bath she said she wanted to sleep in her own bed. I was a little surprised but also relieved some. I had said that this week I would try her sleeping in her room, but had completely forgot about it until she said it. Todd nor I were really ready for this change, but I thought we better do it when she is wanting to instead of waiting til we are ready and she isn't. So, I got her bed all ready for her, got the monitor going in my room, and we laid her down asleep, and she slept all night long!!! I was so proud, and very tired because I didn't sleep very well. I couldn't keep from thinking these crazy scenarios of looking at the monitor, and someone being in there! I have gotten better since then. She has slept in her room all week, and is doing really good. She has woken up some, but when I go in there she says "Hi Momma" and rolls over and is out again. I will have to work on letting her cry herself back to sleep some other time (maybe), can't do it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment