Wednesday, July 8, 2009

God's plan

I have thought about this for 2 1/2 weeks now, and still don't really know what I want to say about it. I'm not even sure I completely understand what I'm feeling about it. But, what I know for certain, and am holding onto, is that God is in control and he as a plan for me and my family. Todd and I were not planning on getting pregnant this time around, but were very excited to welcome the new addition to our family. We certainly were not expecting a miscarriage. It was very tough, and still is sometimes. But, I have faith in God, and that He is taking care of us. I really appreciate the support from everyone, and am sorry if I have seemed distant from anyone. I wonder how people deal with hard times when they don't believe in God. I can't imagine not getting the comfort I need from knowing that God is here for us and has a plan for our lives.

2 comments:

Tate's mom said...

I am so sorry!!!! I didn't know. We've been gone so much lately. I am truly sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your leaning on the Lord to get through this tough time. Please know that my family is praying for yours. Hang in there!!! We love you!!!

Unknown said...

Ashley, I love you so much and I am so proud of you. I am proud for you too, that you have the faith to get you through hard times. Just know how sorry your Aunt Beth is and I'm thinking about you. Much love, Aunt Beth kiss precious for me