Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ella's 1st haircut

Back in July I decided to get Ella's hair trimmed because she had a little rat tail growing that needed to be cut!! Todd had been on me for a few weeks to get it cut, and so I was going to get hers done when I went in for my hair cut. The morning of it I had decided I wasn't ready for the 1st haircut yet so I was going to back out. That was until Ella started asking if she could get one like me. So, I decided I better go ahead with it while she is wanting to do it, and I'm glad I did. And, I was surprised at how nervous and a little emotional I was feeling about it. It was silly. Ella did so great, just sitting still. And, although it was a simple cut I think it made a big difference in her hair. With the extra weight and lenght gone her curls were more noticeable.




Before and After

No comments: