Ella has become a lil' climber these days. She has figured out how to get her leg over things to help pull her up onto new and higher places! It started out with her climbing into one of my dishtowels drawers that she discovered a while back. I thought it was so funny and cute, which it was. Then she started climbing into her toy box in the living room and onto the couch and onto her little 4-wheeler, which was all still okay. She has since learned how to climb into our chair and get to the table and knock over my flowers, which was not okay! There is no stopping this girl!! She isn't afraid of falling or getting hurt. And, she is fast! I can be walking through the house and by the time I can get from one room to another she is already on top of something!! Her latest is trying to get on top of her walkers, both the ones where she sits in and the one where she walks behind. She will attempt to climb into anything that is any higher than the ground. I can't remember all that she has climbed onto. I'm just hoping she doesn't figure out how to climb in her baby bed!!! But, I'm sure that day is coming. Here are some pictures of her latest feats.
5 comments:
Cute, the last picture looks like a victory jump! She's a doll. I mentioned to Amy about meeting for supper one weeknight. Would that work out for you?
Holly, that would be great. Just tell me when.
woo hoo! I'm excited too! Lets plan it!!!
I love the picture of Ella in the little basket! She's so cute!
Oh my! Too cute! All of the pictures of her crawling all over everything... but wait.. it just gets scarier and scarier!
That is soo cute! Berkley has started climbing too. I walked in the living room one day, and there she was perched on the couch.
Post a Comment