Monday, September 1, 2008

Ella Finally Said It!!!

Yesterday Ella made my day when she finally called me MOMMA!!! She has been a lil' stinker and wouldn't say it for nothing!! She wouldn't even attempt it!! But, she started saying the word yesterday but not directing it to me. Then she crawled over to me as I was washing dishes and pulled up on my legs and said it!! Of course I had to pick her up with soapy, wet hands!! It just melted my heart. I knew I would love hearing it, but I never imagined how sweet one word could be. It has to be the sweetest little sound ever!!! I love you Ella Mae!!

5 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

AWwwww... Did you smile so big you cried??

Anonymous said...

beautiful baby you have... belated happy birthday to her and enjoy the moment... :)

Amy R said...

It just melts your heart when they say mamma. Love it!!

Ashley Dobson said...

Amy, you know me, of course I cried!!! It was too sweet not to.

H.T. said...

Things like that are some of the sweetest blessings in life!