This is an amazing time in our lives, and we are blessed to have family and friends to share it with.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Getting ready for the change in seasons...
I love this time of year. I love the harvest weather and the changing colors outside. It's all so pretty. Todd loves this time also because football starts. So, at our house we are all about fall! I love that the fall precedes my other favorite time of year....Christmas! I also decorate my house for fall/Thanksgiving then for Christmas. This year may be a little different since I've got Ella who loves to get into EVERYTHING!!! So, with all this on my mind lately I've found a new blog template to keep me in the right mood. When I was working I would change my computer background to the appropriate season, and so now I will change my blog. I love being festive!!! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If I would have had to guess your favorite season, I would have guessed fall. I guess because that is when everything big in your life was expected to take place (wedding, engagement, babies, etc...) and I guess most all of them did! Plus, you look awesome in fall colors! Like the new blog skin!
It is very pretty and girl I'm right there with you on enjoying the upcoming seasons and holidays!! I can hardly wait! Hope you all are doing great and hope that we can meet up for lunch soon!
Fall is my favorite, too! I hope that we get a nice long one this year!
"when you were working" what in the world!! Girl you are working, hard, you just don't get a paper check on fridays to go deposit in the bank!!
Like the new background! I like fall also. My favorite thing is to be able to open the windows and be a little cool and listen to the light wind blow outside!
You are right, Lori!! I should've said when I had an office. Too funny!!
Post a Comment