Friday, September 19, 2008

The Fair

This week we took Ella to the fair in Jonesboro for her 1st fair experience. I figured she would like all the lights and sounds, but I had no idea how much she would love it!! She was dancing pretty much the whole time. She kept looking around listening and taking it all in. It was so cute to watch. Ella even got to enjoy her 1st ride, or 1st 3 rides actually. We rode the carousel first, and she loved it. Then her Daddy took her on the train which was a lot of fun too. I then took her on some ride that I should've watched more closely before we got on it!! It was the ride that is something like hotair balloons that spins like the old teacup rides. The only thing is that when the ride goes up and down I couldn't keep our seat from spinning around!!! And, the ride went faster than I thought it would. Ella wasn't too sure about this ride, but she didn't cry just fussed some. Overall, Ella had a great time, and Todd and I enjoyed the fair this year more than other years just for getting to see how much Ella loved it!!

No comments: