At the end of March, I signed Ella up to be in a fashion show at Dillard's. When I told them yes, it was mainly because I was surprised by the question. I figured her daddy would be completely against it, and that could be my out. But, Todd was excited about it, and thought we should show just how cute our baby girl is. So, we did it. And, it was much easier and more laid back than I thought it would be. Plus, I got to walk with her so that made me at ease. There were lots of kids in it, and it wasn't organized very well, but it still went really good. I got to pick out her outfit to wear, and only had to provide shoes. I wasn't planning on buying the outfil, but she was so cute in it that we ended up getting it. Ella wasn't the happiest girl at first because she was teething and had her nap cut short, but once she found herself a purse (the purse is almost as big as she is!) and easter egg she was good to go! She did great with all the people staring at her. They even announced some of her hobbies--watching Mickey Mouse, reading books, and playing at the park with her cousins. Doesn't that make her sound really big?!

No comments:
Post a Comment