Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Easter!


We started out Easter festivites with our church's egg hunt. I had said I was going to practice with Ella beforehand so she would know what to do since this was going to be her first one. Well, I got too busy, and didn't ever practice with her. And, there was no need for it. That girl knew what to do with those eggs!! She ended up with a basketfull and kept looking for some when they were all gone! She didn't even stop when one fell open and M&Ms fell out. I couldn't believe it.




Later that day we dyed our own eggs with my mom, sister and nephews. I was never a fan of this process before, but this year I did enjoy it. What is it about having a kid that makes everything fun again?! Ella was all over this too. She colored them, dropped them into the dye, and put stickers on them. The eggs weren't the prettiest ever, but they were fun making them.

Ella was working hard on decorating the eggs.


Our finished product...we made one for all 3 of us and some extras.

This was about all the Easter celebrating we got to do because Ella had an ear infection so we missed church and getting to get all dressed up. But, Ella is still playing with her Easter basket and Easter eggs from the Easter bunny. And, of course, watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD she got and the Handy Manny coloring book. Ella is addicted to both of these shows. It is so funny to watch how excited she gets when they come on. So cute!!

Ella getting her goody's. I got her too much this year, but since she was sick I couldn't stop buying things I thought would help her feel better.

I didn't have my camera at the church's egg hunt, so if anyone that was there that might have a picture of Ella there, please send it to me. I only have the one from my cell phone. Thanks.

No comments: