Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In a minute...

...is one of the newest sayings Ella has learned to say back to us. I was shocked the first time she said it, and almost didn't believe it! We were at ACH in the waiting room, and she was moving too far away from us so I told her to come back over by us. She replied, "in minute" just as calmly as she could, like it was no big thing. I didn't think I said that very often to her, but after that I realized I did. So, I've been making sure not to say that as much, but sometimes you just have to.

It seems like Ella is learning new words everyday. It's so amazing. She has started saying 'come here' while motioning with her hand. She loves to say this to Sampson (our dog), but he doesn't comply! This morning she ran into Sampson, and turned around to him and said 'sorry'. She is so sweet!!

Ella also has been picking up on our discipline practices! She likes to give herself spankings now on her leg and spat her hand all the while saying 'spanking' or loudly saying 'no'. It looks as if she is spanked all the time, but she isn't!! Today she tried spanking me!! Lil' stinker!

No comments: