Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Fun '08

This year we had a wonderful Christmas. I was more excited about it this year since Ella is older and can participate with us. Our festivities started with Todd's Car-Mart party mid-December and didn't stop until this past weekend with Todd's brother's family in Brinkley. We had lots of fun with our family just hanging out and enjoying each other. Here's photos of our good times:


Family photo from Car-Mart party

Ella hiding from Santa

Ella's Christmas dress

Christmas Eve





Present left from Santa


Figuring out her new tent with Pa




Pushing one of 2 new strollers


Excited about her new chair


Playing her new piano

The pictures don't show all of the great toys Ella got, but we hit the highlights. She has had so much fun playing with all of them everyday. She plays peek-a-boo with her tent and pushes her Curious George monkey around in her stroller. Ella is still saying 'Ho, Ho, Ho, Merr...." (that's all she says for it) all the time. She loved everything Santa this year, except for the real live Santa himself!! Another great part of Christmas this year is that Todd has been off work since Christmas Eve and doesn't go back until Jan. 5th. Although we still like our 'alone' time from each other we have enjoyed the extra time together. We had a date night the other night and hopefully will get another one before work starts back.

All in all, this was a very blessed Christmas, and we hope everyone else's was too!

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

woohoo. 5+ weeks with no blog update and she is BACK!!! I love the first family picture of you guys! That should have been on your Christmas card! haha. Have you taken your Christmas stuff down? I started today but couldn't do it. I'll do it this weekend! I love Ella's Christmas pictures!

Amy R said...

Those pics are soo good!! Ella is such a cutie!! Glad you guys had a good Christmas! I had so much fun Mon nite with the girls..can't wait to do it again!

The Collins Family said...

I love Ella in the red dress! Isn't Christmas fun with kiddos?