This is an amazing time in our lives, and we are blessed to have family and friends to share it with.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Life after the stomach virus
Ella is just getting over having the stomach virus. This virus has been going around, and lots of people have gotten it. It's so awful watching your baby sick like this so I'm very glad it's over. What's strange about this is now Ella will not eat any table food or really anything that is not the mushed up baby food. She had gotten to where we were eating mostly table food or the Gerber Graduates, but now she won't put any piece of food in her mouth. I don't know if this is common with babies after being sick. I was so excited that she was eating whatever we were eating, and now we are back to baby food. If anyone has any ideas how to get her back to eating table food quickly or why she is doing this please let me know! I'm hoping her tastes buds are just out of wack, and will want food food again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our whole family's appitite was drastically affected for days afterwards. I'm still not up to eatting a lot (like normal). She will get back to normal when she feels like it. In my experience, a few days is normal, maybe even a week. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment