I am so excited that Ella has finally grown some teeth!!! We've got the two front bottom teeth sprouting out now. They have been in for about a week now. But, she is just now starting to show them off. She wouldn't let you feel or look at them for a few days! I'll post a picture of them when she ready to show 'em.
This is a picture from 4th of July (Ella's last first holiday!).
3 comments:
Aaaw! She's all grown up! Very sweet. I love it.
Big kisses for Cali,
Amy
You crack me up with the last first! I was the same way- just wait until it's your last and you go through them. I can't wait to see Ella with her teeth, how sweet.
My Tyler will be 10 months next week with no teeth in sight. LOL My older one was 11 1/2 mo. before he got any. She's so cute! And on the eye patch - I had a friend who's little boy had to wear a helmet b/c his skull was misshapen. At first it was hard, but eventually she got where she didn't care of notice what others thought.
Post a Comment