Today is Todd's 31st birthday, so I'm going to make these 13 things about him.
1. He has the best work ethic of anyone I know. He works very hard all the time, and would rather do some sort of work than sit around the house doing nothing. I don't get it sometimes!!
2. Family is just as important to Todd as it is to me.
3. Todd is a huge fan of Transformers and Star Wars, and he has introduced them to our nephews, who are now huge fans of both. But, he is not a dork!!!
4. His favorite sports teams are the Razorbacks, Red Sox, and 49ers.
5. Todd once broke up with a girl in high school because she didn't tell him he had some food on his face for an entire night. So, you better believe I make sure I tell him when there's something on his face...not that I think he would break up with me, just because I know it's important to him.
6. He is very smart. He seems to know about everything. He knows about books, cars, music, movies, history, etc. I am always wondering and usually asking him how he knows about this stuff.
7. Todd dressed up as a woman for one Halloween along with a friend...priceless pictures!!
8. He is a great role model for our nephews, and they love him. They like to play tennis or other things with him. When I first see my nephews they usually ask where Uncle Todd is before they say hi to me.
9. Todd does not like clutter. Everything has a place, and he likes for it to be there.
10. Todd moved back to Jonesboro so he could be close to me, and we could start dating. He's so great!! This was 9 years ago this week. It's crazy it's been that long because that seems like such a long time, but I can't imagine him not in my life.
11. He doesn't leave trash in his car--EVER!! He will clean it out everytime he gets out of the car no matter what. My car drives him a little crazy because I have stuff everywhere, mostly baby stuff!
12. Todd has a great personality. He can get along with anyone, and keep a conversation going with a stranger. He is able to relate to people. I think his sense of humor helps with this. He gets every joke he hears, and sometimes has to explain them to me.
13. He is a great father to Ella. He jumped right in with taking care of her, and can do pretty much anything for her. Todd actually changed her diaper and her clothes before I did when Ella was born. I have always loved Todd, but this has made me love him so much more!
Happy Birthday Todd!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Todd! Thanks for the silly string advice!
Very sweet! You are blessed to have such a wonderful man in your life - well deserved!
Happy Birthday, Todd!
I bet Todd & Alfredo would get a long great. We need to come to Weiner for a fish-fry.
xoxox Amy
Post a Comment