Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


Today was a very special day for me...it was my very first Mother's Day with my sweet little Ella! I knew today would be great, but I had no idea how special it would be. I loved being able to all day reflect and appreciate our relationship and bond we have, and know every other mother was doing the same thing. I don't know what it is about having a certain day devoted just to mothers that makes it so special, but I guess that's just it, it's having that day just for mothers. I have also come to appreciate my relationships with other moms, like my mom and sisters and friends. They have taught me so much about being a good mom. They help me be a good mom. I also have the best husband who supports me. He also understands how important today is, which was great in itself. I love being a mom, and have been very blessed to have Ella as my daughter. I love you Ella Mae!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! You have a beautiful little girl. Ella is certainly one lucky angel to have you for her mother.

Ashley Dobson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Dobson said...

Hey Dawn!! I'm so glad you look at my blog! I want to talk you so we can catch up. Love, Ashley

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, sweetie! They only get better.

xoxox Amy