Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, it's true...

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!

We just found out last Thursday that we are pregnant, and should be due at the end of January. Although this was a surprise we are very excited!!! I've even gotten Ella to say she is the big sister! It's so cute! We don't see the doctor until the end of the month, but I am looking forward to the ultrasound already! (and hoping for just 1 baby!) I've had some family tell me they have a feeling it's twins, but surely not. I think they are just trying to freak me out.

So, look forward to many posts about pregnancy ups and downs.

4 comments:

Emily Ann said...

I'm so stinking excited! Ella is so cute, and I'm sure this one will be just as cute. Your house is going to be exploding with cuteness. :-) You and Todd are such sweet parents, and I can't wait for our little ones to be able to play together.

Theron's Mom said...

Baby Boom II has officially started! Congratulations!!! Theron is hoping you will have a boy he can play with at the ball park!

Chuck Hardin said...

Congrates I am so excited for yall!!!!

H.T. said...

Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you guys. Ella is gonna love being the big sister :)