Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here's the picture...

This picture is from the Halloween party me and my roommates threw 10 years ago!!!! I still cannot believe it has been that long, but I've counted it a few times and it has been. We wanted to dress up as something with a theme for all 5 of us, so I came up with the Spice Girls! You may not know that's what we are unless you saw their movie, which we only rented to get ideas for our costumes! We had such a great time getting ready for this party, and at the party. Our house was full of people...when you have 5 girls all from different towns the guest lists gets pretty long!! I really didn't know most of the people there. I wish we would've counted how many were there. Anyway, enjoy the picture...





Holly, Amy (Cicero) Jenkins, me

Christy, Amy (Brown) Barrett


5 comments:

Emily Ann said...

Oh, oh that is hilarious! I'm pretty sure that was the year that I spent most of the year dressed as a spice girl, along with my sister and our three cousins. lol

H.T. said...

Wow. That's all I have to say, Wow. lol!

Amy Barrett said...

Oh my goodness! I still see resemblences between me and Posh Spice - don't you!

My greatest memory from that party, well one of my greatest memories, was Cicero dying her hair red for the event.

Our party is still talked about! Those were the days!

Ashley Dobson said...

Amy, it was me that dyed her hair red, for Ginger Spice!! Cicero dyed it for me though.

And, yes, you and Posh Spice--twins!!!

Amy Barrett said...

FUnny! I forgot that was you who ended up with the orange hair! How could I forget!!!

I'm glad you see the Posh Spice resemblences too!