Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

This past Saturday was mine and Todd's 3rd wedding anniversary. I still can't believe we've been married 3 years already!! But at the same time I can't remember not being with Todd!! We had a great day! My sister kept Ella for us so we could have a 'date'. The plan was that we were going to go out of town and spend the night somewhere, and us leave Ella with her. But, I chickened out. It's been a long time since Todd and I had all afternoon and evening to ourselves, and we really enjoyed it. And, realized how much we miss it too. Todd is a great husband, and I'm so blessed to be married to him. So far, our married life has been pretty busy...got married in '05, bought a house in '06, had a baby in '07, and Todd got promoted in '08. Who knows what '09 has in store for us, but right now I am enjoying everything day by day.

Happy Anniversary, Todd!! I love you very much!!