This is an amazing time in our lives, and we are blessed to have family and friends to share it with.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
ASU Petting Zoo
I've been meaning to post this for awhile now, but haven't gotten around to it till now. About a week ago Ella and I went to the ASU petting zoo with the MOMS Club I recently joined. This was Ella's first time to be around any animal except our families' pets, which are all dogs. I was curious to see how she did, hoping she would love it and want to keep petting all the animals. We got to go on a little hay ride first, and Ella loved this!! She was all smiles and bouncing with excitement as we rode around. Then it was time for the animals. The first one was a little calf, I think named Dixie, and Ella was trying her hardest to climb her way to the top of my head as fast as she could!!! She didn't want nothing to do with it!! And, that's how she was most of the time. She did pet a sheep, which was very neat to feel!! Ella also would pet the rabbits and little chicks and ducklings, which were so cute!! She never let go of me or stood by herself at any time. Luckily there was someone to take some pictures for me. Although Ella was scared of the animals, we both enjoyed the petting zoo, and I think next time will be better!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet!
Post a Comment