Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summertime

I want to share some pictures of Ella enjoying her summer. Ella loves to be outside, and would probably be good being outside all day long. I enjoy having a reason to be outside in the water (as long as it's not too hot!).

She loves to be in the water and doesn't mind having water splashing in her face. She has a baby pool at home and her cousins have a slip and slide she gets to play on, and she loves them both!!



Todd and I have been taking her walking, and she sits up so big in her stroller just watching everything.


The only thing I've found about outside that she doesn't like is grass. But, she is getting better because at first she would scream when she had to touch it, but the other day she actually sat in it for a few minutes! I was so happy!! I'm sure this phase will pass soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! I miss those days when all it took was a sprinkle or kiddie pool to entertain for hours. Ella is too precious with those chubby legs!

xoxox Amy

Amy Barrett said...

She is such a cutie! I really enjoy your blog.