This is an amazing time in our lives, and we are blessed to have family and friends to share it with.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
I'm so excited!!
Today a great thing happened to me, and to most people they won't understand just how exciting it was. And, that's okay. For awhile I've blogged about Ella and her contact and losing her contact (whether just losing it or her eating it!) and how well Ella does with her contact. I'm not sure if I've ever written about looking forward to the day when Ella tells me when her contact comes out so we don't keep losing them and having to wait for a new one to come. Well, that day came today!! We had just put the contact in and walked into the kitchen to fix breakfast, and she started saying something like 'totactout' (and, yes, it sounded like one jumbled up word). So, after about the 3rd time she said it I turned out because it clicked that she was saying contact out. And, there she was holding her contact rubbing it together telling me her contact came out! I went crazy praising her and telling her what a good girl she was for telling Mommy. My Ella is getting so big!! I hope this is the beginnging to never losing a contact again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay Ella!
I love the new blog skin!!
What a smart cutie pie!! Yay Ella!!
That is so sweet :)
Post a Comment