This is an amazing time in our lives, and we are blessed to have family and friends to share it with.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Our lil' pooter
This post may embarrass my sweet Ella one day, but I just have to write about this because right now it's too funny...Ella poots ALL the time. And not just the sweet little baby girl toots, but the rowdy 'ol boy poots!! She wakes up pooting, and it continues throughout the day. It's so funny because she will be wiggling around and as she moves she poots, as if her movement is forcing them out! Ella doesn't know what she's doing, of course, but if we don't stop laughing at this she will soon figure it out!! I'm assuming (hoping) that she will outgrow this because I'm sure it will lose the cuteness factor as she gets older, and I'm sure it will eventually embarrass her too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! how funny.
That's hilarious! Avery does that too! I swear she gets it from her daddy!
Faith is the same way, but she is old enough to get amusement out of it! Especially when she is in the bath, those bubbles are too funny, she strains to make more!! Oh dear!
I hope it gets better for girls b/c Ross is 5 and he thinks it is hilarious to express himself this way. I'm praying that his teacher doesn't come knocking on my door about it!!!
Post a Comment