Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thankful Tuesday


Here's what I'm thankful for today:

1. My family--my husband takes great care of us, and Ella is the sweetest baby. They both make me very happy.

2. This warm weather we've been having.

3. Sunglasses to go along with the sunshine!!

4. Getting to eat lunch with my husband.

5. My husband starting to work in Jonesboro this week. This means less driving and more time home with us.

6. Electricity--our's was out this morning just when I needed to leave--with my car stuck in the closed garage so I had to manually open and close it!

7. Not having to pack to move--my husband has to pack his current office, and my sister and her family have to pack to move to a new house.

8. Flip-flops

9. My extended family--love being close to them and our kids getting to grow up together.

10. I'm very thankful that my husband works so hard so I can stay home with our daughter. He's such a great guy!!

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

yay Todd! I'm so excited that he is working in Jonesboro now! That will easier to drop by and see him too, or maybe do lunches together! I know you are greatful for that!

Anonymous said...

Amen, cousin! So happy you count your blessing everyday. I wish I were closer to be one of those included in your extended family that you see often (boohoo!)

Love you all,
Amy

P.S. Can I add you to my blogroll?

Ashley Dobson said...

Yes, Amy, please add me to your blogroll (and I will figure out what this is exactly!). I would love to read your blog.

And, I wish you were closer too so we could see you and your little ones!!

Love ya, Ashley