
Today was the first time the weather was warm enough for Ella to wear shorts, and luckily I had just bought her some, so I thought! I had bought the size she has been wearing, and the shorts were sooo short on her!! You can't tell this in the picture, but they were short. Ella's poor legs are short and chubby, and she has got some booty. This combination made her first pair of shorts be "booty shorts". Mom will have to do better next time (or dad will take over the shopping!).
2 comments:
Poor thing.... She's got the same booty all of us girls have! LOVE IT!
xoxox Amy
I would have never known her sweet little legs were so chubby! How cute!!!
I am so excited you are doing the blog thing - and you look like you've got it figured out, it looks great. The layout is so you!!! I can't wait to read more!!!
Post a Comment